Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My New Year and 5th Grade!!!

Bloggers and Readers,

As of July 22, 2013, I am officially a certified 1st Year Teacher!! Yay!!! I have 5th Grade Language Arts which will be really exciting to see the growth that my students will have their last year in elementary school. Here are a few pictures of my classroom! :)

 Front of Classroom

 Right Side but a little wider than that!

When you walk in!

This classroom is about to get served some TLC! It's pretty big and I love the TEAM I'm working with, so it makes the experience feel so much greater!!!! I started shopping for decorations today...I feel warped!!

Quote of the week: You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.  You can steer yourself any direction you choose.                                                                           -Dr.Seuss-

Till Next Time,

-EMY-

No comments:

Post a Comment