Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Classroom Arrangement Update

Dear Bloggers,

I have finally reached that moment of pure excitement/nervousness for my 1st year to start but I dread the amount of information I will have to absorb these next few weeks during my orientation. I am debating on the my classroom arrangement because one of my teammates told me that I need to make sure I have a WiFi connection/Space available for my students' computers,  and then also have a separate space for mine...contemplating on what to do :(

I have my easel in the front right-hand corner of my classroom; my kidney table is located near my bookshelf in the center right side of room; computer table is located in the center left side of room. I was thinking I could move kidney table where computer table is now, then stick computer table in right side corner, and maybe move easel forward along with my rug??? Here is what I have done so far...



What do you think I should do???

Until Next Time,

-EMY-

No comments:

Post a Comment